It's now time to register for the 2018 soccer season with Dundas United.
Register and pay directly through the online system on MyFootballClub. This is the third year that Dundas United has registered players online, making the process much easier! While the website is easy to use, further instructions can be downloaded below for payment and registration.
Register and pay here: www.myfootballclub.com.au
2018 Soccer Fees
The 2018 Soccer Fees are outlined below. Players are able to pay directly when registering.
Fees for 2018
U6 - U9
U10 - U11
U12 - U17
All Age Student
All Age Mens & Ladies (Non Student)
Over 35 and Over 45
You can take advantage of the Club’s ‘Early Bird discount’ ($20.00 off the above amounts per registration) until midnight on 3 Feb 2018.
Registration Information Day on Saturday 3 February 2018 between 10:00am and 1:00pm
If you are not sure what age group you are eligible to play in please check your relevant year of birth here – Age Group Information.
How to Register
For instructions on how to register please click here – MyFootballClub SELF REGISTRATION GUIDE
Active Kids Voucher
Registering prior to 31 January 2018
- You can register at anytime
- Select the -$100 Deferred Payment Add-On to reduce their registration (click on this link for information on the Active Kids Voucher Claims Process)
- Payments for registration minus the $100 can be paid as normal.
- From 31 January 2018 you can then apply for the Voucher Code via Service NSW Website – https://sport.nsw.gov.au/sectordevelopment/activekids
- Once you have received the Voucher Code you will need to provide this to us. (log back you’re MyFootballClub profile and click on “Edit” for questions and this populates the text field with your number). This will enable the Club to check the code.
- Please note your registration will not be accepted until such time as the Club receives the Voucher Code.
Registering after 31 January 2018
- You will need to apply for Voucher Code via Service NSW Website
- You can then register as normal via MyFootballClub
- At the Invoice Screen there will be a field to enter the Voucher Code
- The system will automatically check the validity of that code and where approved, the invoice will automatically update to be less $100
After registering online, you only need to attend the Registration Information Day (Saturday 3 February 2018 between 10:00am and 1:00pm):
- if you require a photo and were unable to upload one online
- if you wish to pay your registration fees in person by cash or cheque
- if you are a new player (to show proof of age – please bring passport, drivers license or birth certificate)
Proof of Identification
If you are new to the club this year, you will need to provide some form of Photo Identification, with your birthdate on it. This can include a Driver’s License, Birth Certificate, Passport etc. Unfortunately, the original needs to be sighted by the Registrar, so it is not possible to upload a scanned copy. Therefore, you must come to the Registration Information Day with your Photo ID.
For more information, please contact Mark Dodds (Soccer Registrar) at firstname.lastname@example.org